MysticSense’s Members Terms and Conditions
MysticSense.com. We recommend that you read the terms of service carefully
before using the services offered by MysticSense Partnership. (also referred to as “MysticSense”). These agreements
(the "Agreement") set out
the terms and conditions of our agreement and govern your use of the
MysticSense.com website (the "Site")
and the applications, content, features and services that MysticSense provides,
allowing you to access and receive online advice and consulting services from
qualified third-party advisors (collectively, the "Services").
What is MysticSense?
MysticSense offers an advisory platform
allowing members to find an advisor directly to ask questions or request advice
and/or services. MysticSense, through
the Advisor Platform, enables a member to communicate directly with the Advisor
and pay for services purchased from that Advisor by the Member.
Disclaimer – For Entertainment Purposes Only
You are solely responsible for verifying the identity of the Advisor, the qualifications, the credential, the biographical information, the licenses held and other information. MysticSense is not responsible for any verification of this kind.
A member understands and accepts that Advisors are not MysticSense staff, agents or members, and MysticSense assumes no responsibility for any act or omission by any such Advisor.
Advisors are not MysticSense staff or partners, or any of its affiliates. All Advisors are independent contractors of MysticSense and, because they are independent contractors, MysticSense does not control the consistency, validity or accuracy of any advice provided by an Advisor and does not decide whether any Advisor is eligible to provide any specific advice, whether the Advisor is classified correctly or in the most appropriate category to provide the advice.
ANY OPINION, RESPONSE, RECOMMENDATION, SUGGESTION, PREDICATION, INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER SERVICE THAT ANY ADVISOR PROVIDES IS GIVEN FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
The advice or information provided by lawyers, physicians and other Advisors in fields requiring licensing and/or qualification is given for information purposes only and cannot be considered a replacement for a face-to-face physical examination or an in-person meeting. Members should not rely on or take health, legal, political, or other decisions based on any Advisor's advice. MysticSense strongly recommends a Member seeking medical or mental health treatment to see a qualified professional in person.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SUICIDE, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE YOU MIGHT BE A THREAT TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE NOTIFY THE POLICE OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES IN YOUR AREA IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE DIAL 911 IF YOU’RE FROM THE UNITED STATES.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED IN ANY WAY TO DIAGNOSE, CURE OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, ILLNESS OR AILMENT, AND IS NOT INTENDED IN ANY WAY TO REPLACE OR REPLACE PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE OR ADVICE OR PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE. MYSTICSENSE IS NOT A MEDICAL PRACTICE AND DOES NOT INDULGE IN THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR PSYCHIATRIC TREATMENT. MYSTICSENSE (OR ANY OF ITS OWNERS, ADMINISTRATORS, OR EMPLOYEES) IS NOT A FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM, IS NOT LICENSED AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR AND IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE SECTOR OR PRACTICE OF OFFERING OR PROVIDING FINANCIAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ALWAYS SEEK ADVICE FROM A TRAINED AND APPROVED PHYSICIAN OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY AND ALL CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION. IN RELATION TO ALL OTHER RESTRICTIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT, MYSTICSENSE AND ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR DAMAGE WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES.
YOU ACT UPON OR RELY ON THE
RECOMMENDATIONS OF ANY ADVISOR OR OTHER USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES ENTIRELY
AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE AND BY YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND WILL. YOU ARE SOLELY
RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS YOU MAY HAVE RENDERED IN
CONJUNCTION WITH ANY KNOWLEDGE OR GUIDANCE RECEIVED BY ANY CONSULTANT OR OTHER
General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
WE'RE TRYING TO KEEP THE WEB AND SERVICES UP, BUG-FREE AND SAFE, BUT YOU'RE USING THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. DATA FROM OR THROUGH THE WEB AND THE PRODUCTS IS DELIVERED "AS IS," "WHEN APPLICABLE," AND ALL GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED. DATA, WEBSITE AND SERVICES CAN CONTAIN VIRUSES, GLITCHES, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. IN NO CASE DOES MYSTICSENSE OR ITS OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR WEB. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GENERAL, EXCEPTIONAL, UNINTENTIONAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF EARNINGS, LAWSUITS OR THE LIKE), WHETHER ON THE GROUNDS OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF DUTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE PROBABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IS SUGGESTED. ANY GUIDANCE OR KNOWLEDGE YOU RECEIVE FROM US THROUGH THE SITE / SERVICE SHALL GIVE RISE TO ANY CONTRACT, TITLE OR GUARANTEE NOT SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT.
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MYSTICSENSE TO YOU FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CASE, SHALL BE LIMITED AT ALL PERIODS TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE OPERATION AND USE OF THE PLATFORM, BUT IN NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $50. YOU AGREE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO US FOR THE PLATFORM AND FACILITIES, YOU SHALL BE SUBJECT TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM US, REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CASE.
Who Owns What and How You Can Use it?
Copyright to all content on the Site and Services shall be the property of the supplier of such information, including but not limited to Advisors.
1. All forms of content, graphics, media, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Site and the Services ("Copyright Content") are the property of MysticSense or may, to a certain extent, be the property of its content suppliers, including but not limited to Advisors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary laws in force.
2. You may not edit, redistribute, use or publish any part of the Site or the Services except as allowed by this Agreement.
3. You do not acquire ownership rights for any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site or the Services.
You may not use any logos/trademarks used on the Website or Services in an unauthorized way.
1. You accept that MysticSense Partnership., MysticSense, MysticSense.com and other MysticSense images, labels, link heads, button symbols, texts and brand titles are trademarks, registered trademarks or trademarks of MysticSense or its associates ("Trademark Content").
2. MysticSense logos and trade dress may not be used in association with any product or service that is not MysticSense's, in any way likely to cause misunderstanding to consumers, or in any manner that discredits or disparages MysticSense.
3. All other trademarks not held by MysticSense or its affiliates that may appear on this Website or the Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be associated with, connected with, or funded by MysticSense or its affiliates.
Unless you are an Advisor and have registered with MysticSense as Advisor and acknowledged MysticSense's Advisor Terms and Conditions, you may use MysticSense's Website and Services for restricted, non-commercial purposes.
1. Unless you are an Advisor and have registered as an Advisor to MysticSense and accepted MysticSense's Advisor Terms and Conditions, MysticSense grants you a limited license to access and use the Site and the Services personally.
2. MysticSense does not give you the authority to download (other than web caching) or change the Web and Services or any aspect of it.
3. You agree that MysticSense does not give you the right to resell or make commercial use (except as given herein or in the relevant Advisor Terms and Conditions) of the Web and the Services or their contents; to make any derivative use of the Site and the Services or their contents; to access or copy account information for the gain of a third party or a trader using data mining, robots or similar tools; or to make any use of the Site and the Services or their contents.
4. You agree that the Site and the Services or any part of the Site and the Services may not be replicated, duplicated, copied, distributed, resold, accessed or otherwise used for any commercial purpose.
5. You may not frame or use framing methods to enclose the brand, emblem or other proprietary information of MysticSense and our associates without express written consent.
6. You may not use any meta tags or other secret text utilizing MysticSense's name or logos without the express written consent of MysticSense. Any illegal usage shall cancel the authorization or license issued by MysticSense.
7. You may not participate in the duplication, replication, printing, reorganization, transfer, adjustment, updating, alteration or reverse engineering of the Services.
8. You are given a restricted, revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink or, at the sole discretion of the Organization, certain things such as widgets, buttons or other elements of the MysticSense website, providing that the link does not represent MysticSense, its associates or their products or services in a fake, deceptive, insulting or otherwise offensive manner.
9. You may not use any MysticSense logo or any other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of a link without express written permission.
You have the requisite freedom to share content and resources if you choose to do so.
1. You agree that you may be invited to participate in articles, online forums, contests, surveys and other such things, and that we may also provide you with the opportunity to create, send, publish, transfer or distribute information and materials to us through the Web, such as text, sketches, icons, images, etc. (collectively, "User Content").
2. You accept and warrant that either: (a) the User Content is entirely original to you and you are the exclusive holders of the rights to your User Content, including the ability to extend all privileges and licenses in this Agreement; or (b) All parties whose materials are included in your User Content, or who contributed in any way, are described in, or have any access to, your User Content, have given you permission to apply and license your User Content to MysticSense as set out herein, with full knowledge that MysticSense may use it in any way whatsoever. You render these guarantees without MysticSense incurring any third party responsibility or liabilities arising out of the exercising of the rights granted herein by you.
3. You give MysticSense a non-exclusive, open, complete, limitless, worldwide, irrevocable, permanent and royalty-free right and license to host, use, copy, distribute, replicate, reveal, offer, resell, sub-license, view, transmit, print, broadcast, modify, execute derivative works from, re-title, reformat, convert, preserve, store, cache or otherwise manipulate in any way whatsoever; in any and all formats; on or by any and all internet, software, formula or method now established or existing; and with any technologies or tools now known or created to advertise, sell and support the same.
4. You further accept that MysticSense is free to use any ideas, principles, know-how or techniques found in any User Content you send to the Web or MysticSense for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the creation, processing, promotion and otherwise exploiting of goods and/or services using such User Content; and without any remuneration of any kind.
5. You further forever and irrevocably give MysticSense the unrestricted right to use and use your image, identity and likeness included in any User Content.
6. You further give MysticSense the ability to sub-license and allow others to use any of the rights granted to MysticSense.
7. You authorize MysticSense to publish your User Content in a searchable
format that may be accessed by users of the Site and the Internet, and you
waive any rights of assignment and/or any so-called moral rights that you may
have in any User Content that you submit, even if such User Content is altered
or changed in a manner that is not acceptable to you.
The Agreement Between Mystic Sense and You
You are liable for monitoring the changes to this Agreement.
1. Additional terms and conditions set out in MysticSense may be subject to certain services offered through the Site and Services from time to time, and your use of those services is subject to the additional terms and conditions set out herein.
2. This agreement is applicable to everyone using the Site and its Services, be it users or Advisors.
3. MysticSense can amend this Agreement from time to time without expressly notifying you.
4. MysticSense will post the most recent Agreement on the Site, but it is up to you to review it before using the Site or Services.
5. Your continued usage of the Site and its Services after any changes will mean that you have agreed to any/all changes of the agreement.
6. In addition, certain services offered through the Site and the Services may be subject from time to time to additional terms and conditions specified by MysticSense, and your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions which are incorporated by this reference in this Agreement.
Without notice, MysticSense can alter or delete anything on the Site or the Services.
MysticSense is committed to providing a positive user experience. You understand that MysticSense reserves the right (but without undertaking a duty) that any content or material submitted or put on the Website and Services may be edited, monitored, removed, updated or transferred, in its sole discretion, without warning, and without any obligation.
It is your responsibility to accept updated versions of the Site and Services.
1. If MysticSense provides updated versions of the Site and the Services and you do not accept these, you may not have access to the latest content, features and materials.
2. If you do not accept updated versions of the Site and Services, MysticSense shall not be responsible or liable for your decision.
MysticSense's telephone number is a
standard American number. However, subject to the terms of your agreement with
your phone service provider, calls may incur an extra fee. Please check with
your provider for further information.
What Laws and Rules You Are Responsible for Following?
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to use the MysticSense Site or Services. You understand that the Site and the Services are intended solely for users 18 years of age or older. Any use or access of the Site or the Services by anyone under the age of 18 is unauthorized.
2. The Site and the Services are not intended for use by children, especially under the age of thirteen (13).
3. You understand that you may not use the Site or the Services where such use is prohibited. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and that you agree to and comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. You promise not to use the Site or the Services for any purpose prohibited under this Agreement.
5. You are responsible for all your activities related to the Site and the Services.
6. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and, where you represent a business, any advertising, marketing, privacy or other self-regulatory code(s) applicable to you. You understand that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username and any other security information related to your account.
7. You understand that you will be fully responsible for all activities under your account, user name and/or password.
8. You consent not to allow someone you are not to use at any time your account, username or password.
9. You agree to inform Company promptly of any unauthorized use of your password or username.
10. We strongly encourage you, at least once per month, to change your password and you realize that MysticSense cannot be held responsible for losses caused by someone else who uses your account or its password.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this Agreement and your use of the Site and Services complies with all applicable laws related to your demographics.
1. You understand that MysticSense may, at its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Site or the Services to any person or entity and may change its eligibility criteria at any time, and that MysticSense reserves the right (without undertaking any obligation) to use "geo-filtering" or other technology to block access to certain jurisdictions, at its sole discretion, without notice.
2. You are solely responsible for ensuring that this Agreement complies with all applicable laws, regulations and regulations based on your state/national laws.
3. You understand that your right to access the Site or Services will be revoked if this Agreement or use of the Site or Services is prohibited and, if that is the case, you agree not to use or access the Site or the Services in any way whatsoever.
MysticSense may terminate your use of the Site and/or Services without any reason or notice.
While MysticSense respects its users, you agree that MysticSense may terminate your membership or use of the Site and/or the Services and prohibit you from accessing the Site and/or the Services for any reason or reason and with or without notice.
You agree to comply with the policies of MysticSense when using the Site or Services.
We do our best to keep the Site and the Services secure and operational, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do this, which includes the following commitments:
1. You shall not alter, modify, replicate, distribute, interpret, construct derivative articles or modifications from the Services or Sites or, except as expressly allowed by MysticSense, show, republish, republish, offer, exchange or otherwise misuse them.
2. You will not take any action that imposes or may impose an undue or undue burden on MysticSense's (or its third party) infrastructure (as determined by MysticSense at its sole discretion).
3. You will not decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms from any part of the Services, except to the limited extent that the applicable laws specifically prohibit such restrictions.
4. You will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site and Services or any activity carried out on the Site and Services.
5. You will not bypass any measure that MysticSense may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site and Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site and Services).
6. You will not spam or run any form of auto-responder on the Site and Services.
7. You will not use manual or automated software, devices or other "crawl" or "spider" processes on any page of the Site.
8. You will not collect or scrape any content or materials from the Site and Services.
9. You will not copy, rent, lease, distribute or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you have hereunder.
10. You will not harass, intimidate, or threaten another user or Advisor.
11. You will not use abusive language for Advisors, other users or MysticSense staff, including but not limited to chat sessions, chat reviews and forums.
12. You will not ask for passwords or personally identifiable information (including, but not limited to, someone else's name, date of birth, home address, IP address, social security number, or credit card number) for commercial or unlawful purposes.
13. No material which contains malicious codes or any software viruses, or any other element intended to limit or destroy the functionality of computer software or hardware or telecommunications device is to be uploaded, posted, transmitted, shared, stored or otherwise provided.
14. You will not share, post, upload, or store content that doesn’t belong to you (for instance, pictures on a profile page). You agree to share content that (a) belongs to you, i.e., original content; and/or (ii) taken by a friend or yourself.
15. You will not indulge in deliberate attempts of transmitting misleading or false information through or on the Site and Services.
16. You will not use this Website or the Services in a way that is (and you conclude legitimately that it is) unlawful, illegitimate or unauthorized or in favor of immoral, counterfeiting, fake, pirating, unauthorized or violent activities, or invokes a request which violates (or results in an infringement of) MysticSense's or any of the rights or privileges of third parties; For any implied or real scenario.
17. You will not post misrepresentations or falsehoods which can damage MysticSense or related third-parties.
18. It is expressly prohibited to carry out gambling operations, or to demand or accept payments pertaining to gambling practices.
19. You will not send any submissions or use the Website and the Services to post or store, send or offer or request anything containing links to these sites or those sites which, in turn, contain links to: (a) content which we find to have been offensive (including material that is primarily devoted to hate promoting or glorification or abuse, racism or any person (past or present) or anything associated with it, (b) racially or ethnically insensitive, defamatory, harassing or threatening material, (c) Pornography or anything that shows children in sexually suggestive positions, whether or not depicted by actual children, including any obscene material, may be harmful to a minor, (d) any worms, Trojans, or other perturbing or dangerous elements, (e) anything that encourages behavior considered to be a criminal offence, resulting in civil liability, infringing any law or regulation, or is inappropriate in any other way.
20. You will not use the Web and Services to publish, store or advertise promotional material or product or service referral except in areas of the Site that have been approved for that reason.
21. You will not take any action to breach the rules and regulations of MysticSense otherwise.
MysticSense shall not be responsible for what happens, including on pages connected to or ads to the platform or services, outside of the Platform and services.
1. MysticSense shall not assume any responsibility, including on websites where the website or services link to, or advertise for what happens outside of the website and the services.
2. Your partnerships with, or involvement in, any third-party advertiser advertisements through the Services are between you and the third party, and your engagement is subject to the terms and conditions associated with the ads or promotion.
3. You consent to the fact that MysticSense is not liable or responsible for any damage or loss of any kind caused by such transactions or as a result of the presence of third parties through the Services.
4. You agree that the Website and the Services may include (or accept links to other pages ("third-party sites") or material that is uploaded, controlled, or created only by another third party, such as, for example, images, templates, documents, illustrations, text, sounds, recipes, videos, software and other content ("third party content").
5. You agree that MysticSense is not liable for third party sites and third-party websites and does not regulate them. You also agree and understand that MysticSense is not responsible for and does not accept responsibility for the availability and liability for content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites or Third Party Content on such third party Websites, as well as any other third party materials.
6. You accept and agree that, in relation to, or in connection with, use
of, or reliance on, any such contents, services or goods, available on and
through any such third-part website or content, MysticSense shall not be
responsible or liable either directly or indirectly for any damages or losses
caused or alleged.
Use of our service
Mystic Sense is committed to keeping all interactions between our psychics and members private. However, when using our services, whether by phone, chat, or video call, you consent to have all sessions recorded and stored securely in order to maintain our quality and protection standards. We will never knowingly reveal the details of your interactions.
You represent, warrant and commit to the following by accessing or using the Advisor Portal:
1. You're 18 years old or older. You aren’t authorized to register or provide us with any personal information if you are under 18. In the case that a participant is under the age of 18 years, MysticSense retains the right to cancel and remove any members ' account immediately.
2. The information that you provide is valid, precise, and correct and during the duration of this Agreement you must preserve and amend it so that it remains true, reliable, up to date and full.
3. The credibility of the Member Review Rating System in the Advisor Network will not be compromised, damaged or abused by yourself. Upon warning, MysticSense can remove old ratings or exclude ratings, which MysticSense claims to compromise the integrity of the Member Feedback System at its sole discretion.
4. You will not interfere with or disrupt any MysticSense servers, networks, or equipment in connection with the Advisor Platform.
5. You will not be trying to access any computer system or network linked to the Advisor Network without authorization.
6. You will not post, upload, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Advisor Platform: (a) any junk, spam, or unsolicited email, or posts on the bulletin board; (b) content that reflects any kind illegal, aggressive. racial, bullying, defamatory, obscene, violent, evil, offensive, or any other unacceptable kind; (c) content that breaches third-party rights, including but not restricted to the protection to intellectual property and/or privacy; (d) any worm, Trojan horses or any Harmful program or file, or any other malicious code; (e) any content which may be a criminal offense, a civil wrongdoing or any other breach of any applicable laws or actions that might cause or facilitate it.
7. You will not violate any ethical codes, rules & regulations, or any applicable laws.
8. MysticSense requires data between Advisors and Members to be shared. You are liable to scan the data with an antivirus program before you access this file attachment.
9. You won't personalize or make false statements with any person or entity about your employer or relationship.
10. You will not stalk, intimidate, annoy or infringe upon, or seek to breach another advisor or member's personal privacy.
11. MysticSense may choose to review the personal profile of the Member and change any mistakes in typing or spelling.
12. At its sole discretion, MysticSense can (i) refuse to post or send; or
(ii) delete all contents that the Member is uploading/has uploaded.
Modification and Termination of Services
Any service part of an advisory platform, with or without notice to the Member, can be modified or discontinued temporarily or permanently, without any liability to the Member or any third party. MysticSense may terminate Membership of the Advisory Platform and deny any and all use by Member of the Advisor Platform at its sole discretion and for any cause, at its sole discretion.
Fees and Payments
All interactions between you and a consultant are charged via the Advisor Platform, whether on-line or offline. During your use of the Advisor Platform you agree to comply with pricing terms agreed with an advisor and pay MysticSense for the services you receive from advisors.
You can make payments to MysticSense by using a credit card, debit card or PayPal account. The payments for each activity that takes place in your account are specifically approved by yourself. You will be charged in USD and all amounts displayed on the Site are also in USD. You will ensure the accuracy, correction and update of all credit card and payment details provided at the time and guarantee that you are fully permitted to use these credit card and payment details. You may need a mobile or email to verify the method of payment or the account. You can also deposit amounts to the balance available, a free feature for active accounts, for your convenience. Fees will then be removed from the amount you have earned as items are rendered or at the end of a session with an Advisor.
You must refund MysticSense for any expenses that MysticSense suffers/suffered in collecting fees that you owe. In certain limited circumstances, MysticSense can process a repayment for a Member payment at its sole discretion.
Please note that after each session and within seven (7) business days of each transaction, MysticSense will use reasonably high-level efforts to process payments; however, due to credit card and debit cards payment processes, delays may occur. Costs over multiple days may be combined and credited as a single charge. If a credit card fee is rejected, for the following 60-90 days MysticSense may try to charge any or all other card you have file (for one fee, or for partial fees, if it cannot charge the full cost).
Time charges are based on a minute increase as measured on servers of MysticSense. Every time a partial minute is used is complete. A billing system by MysticSense is not faultless, so MysticSense cannot be held responsible for any problems, miscalculations, or malfunctions in the payment processing.
does its best to provide the best service you can get in the field of Psychics,
with this you may not be satisfied with the service you receive from us and we
If you are a customer of MysticSense and you are unhappy with your last paid psychic reading, we will be happy to give you the time back to talk to another Psychic in accordance with the following rules:
Refund rules for ongoing customer:
1. You must request your time back within two (2) day.
2. The time will only be refunded for your last paid psychic reading, up to 20 minutes.
3. The refunded money will be applied to your account in 3 business days after our review.
4. Upon requesting and receiving up to 20 minutes of your time back, you may not make another request for time back with the same Psychic Advisor. The refund may only be used one time per Psychic Advisor.
5. Your MysticSense account must be in good standing to request and receive your time back.
If you are a new customer of MysticSense and are requesting a cash refund within two (2) day of your psychic reading, we will gladly issue a refund. Please note that MysticSense reserves the right to prevent you from using the service in the future.
MysticSense reserves the right to refuse any request
for time back.
Login Credentials - You must retain your email, username and any other security information relevant to your account private. For all activities under your account you are completely responsible.
Permitted Disclosures: MysticSense may divulge information to a third party (including the relevant authorities), including, but not limited to, personal information, transcripts, surveys and records, if the disclosure is reasonably considered by MysticSense or the Advisor. This includes, but is not limited to situations wherein: (a) A legal procedure (for example, a court order, summons, search request, etc.) must be pursued; (b) MysticSense's responsibility in a current or future prosecution might be mitigated; (c) MysticSense's rights or property, or the rights or property of every person or entity, must or should be protected; (d) This Agreement must or should be enforced (including, but not limited to the payment of fees by members).
In any case, MysticSense will make every effort to take care your issue flexibly and personally
Contact Us By: Admin@mysticsense.com